For those who attended my TechUG presentation – thank you. Below you will find links to the presentations along with reference documents and URLs that will assist in further reading.
Please note the slides are meant as talking points and do not necessarily include all topics or information discussed as part of the ‘live’ presentation.
Selection of related presentations and studies (I may update this list over time) –
- Demartek NVMe Articles and Studies
- Demartek Evaluation: Performance Benefits of NVMe over Fibre Channel – A New, Parallel, Efficient Protocol
- Demartek RoCE Deployment Guide
- Windows Support For PM
- Accelerating Microsoft SQL Server Performance With NVDIMM-N on Dell EMC PowerEdge R740
- Accelerating SQL Server with Persistent Memory
- Transaction Commit latency acceleration using Storage Class Memory in Windows Server 2016/SQL Server 2016 SP1
- How It Works (It Just Runs Faster): Non-Volatile Memory SQL Server Tail Of Log Caching on NVDIMM
- NVMe: Next Generation SSD Interface – SNIA
- AMD’s EPYC Architecture Benefits Storage-Centric Solutions
- HPE, Micron and Microsoft Windows Server 2016/NVDIMM-N Solution
- YouTube: Ethernet Storage Fabrics: Using RDMA with Fast NVMe-oF Storage to Reduce latency and Improve Efficiency
- Ethernet Storage Fabrics: Using RDMA with Fast NVMe-oF Storage to Reduce latency and Improve Efficiency
- NVM Express and the PCI Express* SSD Revolution
- Introduction to Programming with Persistent Memory from Intel
- Utilizing Persistent Memory to Improve DB Performance & Reduce Costs
- vSphere with iSER – How to release the full potential of your iSCSI storage!
- iSER (iSCSI Extensions for RDMA) support in vSphere
- PMem (Persistant Memory) NVDIMM support in vSphere
- RDMA support in vSphere